Bruges Bed and Breakfast
Luc & Stacey Van de Velde
Tel. 0032 (0) 50223777
Mob. 0032 (0) 477420511
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodside B&B - Bruges Bed and Breakfast
You are sure of a warm welcome from Luc and Stacey at Woodside B&B. This Flemish/English couple offers you bed and breakfast accommodation in the green and peaceful surroundings of Wijnendale-Torhout.
Whether you decide to take a restful break or an active holiday, because of its position near Bruges this bed and breakfast is a perfect starting point for your stay in Flanders, the Flemish part of Belgium.
Also known as ‘The Woodland’, this region offers the perfect setting for both walkers and cyclists.
It is within easy reach of a wide variety of tourist attractions such as the beautiful Belgian coast and medieval towns like Bruges and Ghent, both rich in Flemish history. Also close by are Ypres and 'Flanders Fields', the battlegrounds of the First World War.
Look at our pages for more information about our accommodation and this delightful area.
We look forward to welcoming you.
- Modern rooms with digital TV/DVD and radio
- Well equipped private bathrooms
- Free tea and coffee
- Free use of babycot
- Generous breakfast
- Relax area with books and games
- Free use of high speed WiFi Internet connection
- Free use of swimming pool
- Next to large wood with park and lake
- Private parking
- Within easy reach of the Belgian coast and major cities (Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels)
- Restaurants and shops nearby